Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

How to Put Music on the Naxa MP3 Player


Naxa makes several models of digital audio or MP3 players in different colors, sizes and shapes. Some have FM receivers, and some may play video, but their common primary function is to allow you to listen to digital music (MP3) while on the go. Putting music on the Naxa mp3 involves connecting it to your computer and uploading digital music files from your computer to the player.

Introduction:
  1. Step 1

    Put a fresh AAA battery in the Naxa Player. If your model comes with a built-in battery, make sure it is fully charged by plugging it into the wall outlet with the included cable.

  2. Step 2

    Connect the Naxa MP3 player to the computer using the included USB player. The computer will automatically detect and install the player.

  3. Step 3

    Navigate to "My Computer," and double-click on the icon for the Naxa player. This will open up a new window.

  4. Step 4

    Drag and drop MP3 files from your computer's digital music library into the Naxa MP3 player's window. Most digital music libraries are kept in the folder labeled "My Music."

  5. Step 5

    Disconnect the Naxa MP3 after the transfer has completed using the "Safely Remove Hardware" feature in the Windows taskbar.

3 comments:

mechanic said...

I can transfer any amount to my mp3 player, but many of them wont play back. It is a waste of time to transfer them if I can't replay them on my NAXA NMV-179x player.

Anna Schafer said...

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Airplane Noise

mechanic said...

my mp3 won't record entire album. throws part of it into an unknown category

Post a Comment

 
Mp3 Information | TNB